Air Traffic Management Consulting
Our consultants have extensive experience in Air Traffic Services operations, training and safety management as well as in regulatory roles responsible for national Air Traffic Management operations, and CNS infrastructure oversight.
We provide Air Traffic Management consulting services to Air Navigation Service providers and Civil Aviation Authorities.
Our services include:
- Development of national and local unit regulations and instructions for Air Traffic Control operations, licensing and safety management
- Independent audit of air traffic control operations, training, licensing and safety management systems against ICAO and state standards
- Project management for new CNS system installation and system upgrades
- Airspace planning projects
- Operational Readiness planning for new Air Traffic Services facilities
- Independent ATC related incident and accident investigation
Meeting a global need
There is continual pressure on states and Air Navigation Service providers worldwide to adapt and modernize national and local Air Traffic Management systems in order to keep up with the rapid pace of development in aircraft technologies and navigation performance capabilities.
Continual change to airspace architecture, flight path design, air traffic services communication, navigation and surveillance infrastructure, and air traffic control operational procedures introduces significant risk, which must be carefully managed if safety standards are to be maintained and continually improved.
CONSULT AERO are ideally placed to advise you in this area, with extensive experience in Air Traffic Management around the world. Contact us today to find out more.
- ICAO Annex 11 Air Traffic Services & other SARPS
- ICAO Procedures for Air Navigation Services (Doc 4444)
- ICAO Procedures for Air Navigation & Operations (PANS-OPS Doc 8168)
- ICAO Global Air Navigation Plan (Doc 9750)
- State specific air traffic management regulations